At times, tyGraph support may ask that you turn on debugging in the tyGraph Pages Engine to troubleshoot an issue. Debugging can be enabled by appending the query string parameters ?tyGraphDebug=true to any SharePoint page. If your page already has query string parameters replace "?" with "&".
Viewing Debug Information
Follow these steps to view the debug information in the browser's developer console. Support may ask you to provide them a copy of this information or screenshots.
- In Google Chrome or Chrome-based versions of Microsoft Edge, click on the "..." button in the top right corner.
- Click "More Tools" then "Developer Tools"
- Click on the "Console" tab
- Look for the text "tyGraph Pages Engine: - Debug Mode Enabled."
Exporting Network Diagnostics
A representative from tyGraph Support may request that you send a network trace from the browser by exporting a HAR file.
- In the browser's Developer Tools as shown above, click the >> icon to find the Network menu option to show that tab.
- Click the Down arrow icon and save the file to disk.
- Send the file to tyGraph Support as directed.