- Log in to Yammer using a Verified Admin service account.
- Switch the UI to disable the "New Yammer" experience for now.
- Navigate to the Yammer Client Applications UI.
- Click "Register New App".
- Fill out the form as follows:
- Application Name: tyGraph(YOUR ORG NAME HERE)
- Organization: UnlimitedViz
- Support e-mail:
- Redirect URI:
- Record the Client ID and Client Secret from this page to send to use in configuration.
- Open a new browser tab and navigate to the following URL (after replacing the appropriate section with the Client ID you have just recorded).
- Click the "Allow" button on the consent page that appears.
- You will be redirected back to the Yammer home page. Your browser's URL bar will now have a "code" value. Copy this value down for use in the next steps.
- Open a new browser tab and navigate to the following URL (after replacing the appropriate sections with the Yammer Client ID, Client Secret, and the Code value that was just retrieved).
- The browser window will open a JSON file containing information about your Yammer network. Record the "network_id", "network_permalink", and "token" values to use in configuration.
- Open the Admin Console folder in your tyGraph Deployment package.
- Locate the tyGraph365.AdminClientWinform Application file and run it (run as an administrator if possible).
- Enter your SQL connection details in the "Connect to tyGraph" section and click "Go".
- Expand the "Configuration" section and click the "Yammer Network" section.
- Paste in the "Client ID", "Client Secret", "network_id", "network_permalink", and "token" values that you copied earlier, and click the "Test" button.
- Once you have tested the configuration, click the "Apply" button.