Sometimes you want to dig deeper into a community or conversation. The tyGraph for Yammer model is very flexible and with just a bit of editing you can pivot the reports to see what you're looking for.
In this example we'll look to see which users liked a post.
- Switch to Edit mode in Power BI
- Open the Fields Pane
- Pivot Likes or other measures on User Name by checking the box next to the measure or dragging them into the visuals "values" list.
- Filter to the thread you would like:
- In the filter pane under "Thread Message" You may need to add it to the filter pane from the "Threads" table.
- Alternatively you can select a neighboring to provide the thread context. Ex. Clicking a thread in the "most impactful threads will cross-filter your visual.