Use these instructions to filter tyGraph for SharePoint to specific site collections.
- Connect to your tyGraph for SharePoint Power BI workspace.
- Select “More options” for the Dataset.
- Click “Settings”.
- Expand “Parameters”.
- Enter the site collection URL(s) that you want to include in your report separated by a comma.
Important: Only include the site address and ensure that there is no forward slash at the end of each URL.
For example, https://nautilus.sharepoint.com/sites/NautilusPowerBI/SitePages/Home.aspx must be entered as https://nautilus.sharepoint.com/sites/NautilusPowerBI.
- Click “Apply”.
- Return to the tyGraph for SharePoint Power BI workspace.
- Click “Refresh now” and wait for the refresh to complete.
- If applicable, click “Update App”.
- Click the tyGraph for SharePoint Report to confirm that the changes to the report have been applied correctly.