Sometimes we want to check or modify the source of our tyGraph Dataset. We can manage this through the dataset parameters right in Power BI. In this article we will show you how to do this.
There are a bunch of settings you can customize in the dataset. Common examples are:
- Change Connection for a pbix
- Omit counting of Yammer Communities that are Archived.
- Setting Time Zone for tyGraph Pages
- Filter SharePoint site collections in tyGraph for SharePoint
- Locate your workspace.
- Select the workspace to bring up the right menu.
- Hover over the Orange dataset row and select the ellipsis (...)
- Click settings
- Open the Parameters Section
- Change your items for the dataset
- Press apply
After your apply the changes refresh the dataset to ensure the changes apply immediately.
- Select the workspace to return to the menu.
- Press refresh button for the dataset