You may opt to view your tyGraph Pages reports from a Teams Tab in Microsoft Teams. A communications manager might find this useful to add to a private team for their department to view their Intranet's performance from Microsoft Teams.
- You must first have installed the tyGraph Pages Web Parts into your SharePoint App Catalog.
- You will need your Application Insights ID and API key.
Follow these steps to at the Site Analytics web part as an App in Microsoft Teams:
- Select the tyGraph Pages Web Part package.
- Click on the FILES tab at the top.
- Click the Sync to Teams button.
- After a few seconds, you will see a notification that the process completed.
Adding the Teams Tab to a channel
Now you can add the tyGraph Pages Site Analytics web part as a Teams Tab.
- Select the team and channel you would like to add the Teams Tab to and click the plus (+) sign in the channel's navigation bar.
- Select tyGraph Pages Site Analytics.
- Click the Save button.
- The Site Analytics web part will be added to your channel.
Configuring the Teams Tab
You will need to configure Authentication in the web part to view your reports. Refer to the Configuration section of the installation guide of the web part. Your web part will then show you the data for the site you have configured.
If you ever need to change your web part's configuration, you can do so by clicking on the drop down next to tyGraph Site Analytics and then choose Settings.