To better serve our customers, we collect limited anonymized information about usage of the tyGraph Pages Engine and Web Parts / Report Bar. We use this information to get insights into general trends and to track exceptions. This allows us to make improvements to our products.
What we collect
We collect the following information with the tyGraph Pages Engine once per day per device:
- Tenant name and identifier
- Version and type of engine
- SDK version
- Anonymized hash of user id
- Browser agent and client app
- Operating System
- City, State / Province, Country as detected by Application Insights
In the tyGraph Pages Web Parts / Report Bar, in addition to the above, we track the following events:
- Web part configuration properties
- Usage of filters and toggles
- Activation of Report Bar / Page Report
Do you collect Personally Identifiable Information?
No. We do not collect any information that can directly identify a user and his or her attributes.
How do we opt out?
Please contact tyGraph Support for options.