- Log in to Yammer using your tyGraph Verified Admin service account.
- Switch the UI to disable the "New Yammer" experience for now.
- Navigate to the Yammer Client Applications UI.
- Find your tyGraph App and click on it.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret from this page for use during the token refresh.
- Open a new browser tab and navigate to the following URL (after replacing the appropriate section with the Client ID you have just recorded).
- If a consent page appears, click the "Allow" button. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
- You will be redirected back to the Yammer home page. Your browser's URL bar will now have a "code" value. Copy this value down for use in the next step.
- Open a new browser tab and navigate to the following URL (after replacing the appropriate sections with the Yammer Client ID, Client Secret, and the Code value that was just retrieved).
- The browser window will open a JSON file containing information about your Yammer network. Copy down the "token" value to send to the tyGraph team.
- Send the token to the tyGraph team using a secure method in accordance with your company policies. If you do not have an established method of secure transfer, consider using https://onetimesecret.com/.