This article will guide you through the tyGraph for OneDrive Sign-up Experience, where tyGraph is hosting your insights solution.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Who is needed?
You will need the following people to complete this process:
- The Tenant Global Admin for the tenant(s) from which data will be collected.
- The Power BI Admin role may be required depending on the tenant's current configuration to allow for Microsoft AppSource use.
- Office 365 Anonymous Usage must be turned OFF.
(We will obfuscate at the database level if that is a requirement.*)
This article will help your Global Administrator perform the action: https://support.tygraph.com/support/solutions/articles/67000681050-revert-microsoft-privacy-changes-to-microsoft-365-usage-analytics
- Audit Subscription must be turned ON. This allows us to capture user activity across workloads.
This Microsoft documentation will help:
Sign-up for tyGraph
- Your Tenant Global Admin needs to go to https://home.tygraph.com/Main/AuthorizeHarvester
- Choose the Pulse button. It should also be noted that the user account used to authorize the App is not tied to tyGraph in any way. Typically, you will be prompted to log in with your Office 365 Admin account after selecting the link.
- Choose Accept. Details of these Permissions can be found in our tyGraph White Paper.
- You should see this confirmation screen.
- The tyGraph Ops team will get a notification, and your environment will be spun up. Data will start harvesting, and your Customer Success Manager will let you know when it's ready. Depending on data volume, harvest time can take a few hours to a few days.
What to expect next?
We'll be in contact with you at this point to begin the Onboarding process, but here are some items you can look forward to next:
- Connect Reports - Your Power BI Workspace Admin can connect the reports to your data
- Stakeholder List - Consider a list of owners and users of your new tyGraph solution
- tyGraph Support Site Set-Up - List of Users (full name, role, email) needing access to create support tickets, read articles and product guides
- Data Reveal - Walk through the tyGraph reports with your own data and users so that users can understand how to get to answers from the tyGraph insights
- Transition to Support and Steady State - This can be managed with your Customer Success Manager
There is a lot to do but know that tyGraph is here to help along your journey.