If you want to filter the report by certain URL names you can do so in the parameters governing the source of the tyGraph Dataset. Wildcard filtering is also available as an additional option. You can manage these options through the dataset parameters right in the Power BI workspace settings. In this article we will show you how to do this.
There are numerous settings you can customize in the dataset. Common examples are:
- Change Connection for a pbix
- Setting Time Zone for tyGraph Pages
- Filter SharePoint site collections in tyGraph for SharePoint
- Locate your workspace.
- Select the workspace to bring up the right menu.
- Hover over the Orange dataset row and select the ellipsis (...)
- Click settings
- Open the Parameters Section
- Parameter number 3 is the URL field where you enter the URL name that you would like to filter your report by.
- Number 4a) is where you specify by entering "Yes/No" if you would like to use the previously entered URL name as a wildcard search parameter. This will yield results all URLS containing the specified URL name entered in step 6.
- Field 4b) Include subsites enter either Yes or No to show subsites in the filter results.
- Click on the "Apply" button once your parameters have been configured as desired.
After your apply the changes refresh the dataset to ensure the changes apply immediately.
- Select the workspace to return to the menu.
- Press refresh button for the dataset