Sometimes the drillthrough for a report doesn't include the attribute we want.
In this article we will demonstrate how to add an attribute from our Power BI data model to a Power BI drill through.
In this example we want to add thread Initiators to Conversation Benchmark. This way we can benchmark discussions started by the one person.
To do this:
- Open tyGraph for Viva Engage in Power BI
- Navigate to the Content Volume & Engagement Page
- Click Edit report
- Click Conversations Bar Chart
- Search for "Thread Initiator" in Right Data Section.
- Drag and drop Thread Initiator attribute to the Y-axis of bar chart. So that it is in between "Dimension Attribute" and "User Email"
- Navigate to the Conversation Benchmark page (only visible in editing mode)
- Add Thread Initiator to the Drill Through Menu in the "Visualizations" panel by dragging and dropping the attribute.
- Navigate to the Strategic Overview page and press "save"
Now when the user is in the Content overview they will be able to focus on all discussions started by that user!