This article will guide you through the tyGraph for SharePoint & Pages Sign-up Experience, where tyGraph is hosting your insights solution.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Who is needed?
- Prerequisite Steps
- Sign-up for tyGraph
- What to expect next?
Who is needed?
You will need the following people to complete this process:
- Office 365 Anonymous Usage must be turned OFF.
(We will obfuscate at the database level if that is a requirement.*)
This article will help your Global Administrator perform the action: https://support.tygraph.com/support/solutions/articles/67000681050-revert-microsoft-privacy-changes-to-microsoft-365-usage-analytics
- Audit Subscription must be turned ON. This allows us to capture user activity across workloads.
This Microsoft documentation will help:
- tyGraph Pages has some network requirements that need to be met. This guide can help ensure those requirements are met:
Sign-up for tyGraph
- Your Tenant Global Admin needs to go to https://home.tygraph.com/Main/AuthorizeHarvester
- Choose the SharePoint button.
- Choose Accept. Details of these Permissions can be found in our tyGraph White Paper.
- You should see this confirmation screen.
- The tyGraph Ops team will get a notification, and your environment will be spun up. Data will start harvesting, and your Customer Success Manager will let you know when it's ready. Depending on data volume, harvest time can take a few hours to a few days.
tyGraph Pages Engine Install
The tyGraph Pages Engine should be installed in your SharePoint Catalog. This allows Pages site metrics to be visualized using Power BI or directly in SharePoint.
- Return to the https://home.tygraph.com/Main/AuthorizeHarvester page and choose the Pages button.
- Your SharePoint Administrator can follow the tyGraph Pages Installation Guide to get the tyGraph Pages engine installed and configured. If any assistance is needed, please let your tyGraph Customer Success Manager know or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
tyGraph Pages Web Part Install (optional)
The tyGraph Pages Web Part has a web part available that provides reporting functionality without a dependency on Power BI. The tyGraph Pages Web Part Installation Guide will guide the SharePoint Administrator through this install process. If any assistance is needed, please let your tyGraph Customer Success Manager know or send an email to email@example.com.
What to expect next?
We'll be in contact with you at this point to begin the Onboarding process, but here are some items you can look forward to next:
- Connect Reports - Your Power BI Workspace Admin can connect the reports to your data
- Stakeholder List - Consider a list of owners and users of your new tyGraph solution
- tyGraph Support Site Set-Up - List of Users (full name, role, email) needing access to create support tickets, read articles and product guides
- Data Reveal - Walk through the tyGraph reports with your own data and users so that users can understand how to get to answers from the tyGraph insights
- Transition to Support and Steady State - This can be managed with your Customer Success Manager
There is a lot to do but know that tyGraph is here to help along your journey.