Starting at 21 March 2023 tyGraph was been unable to retrieve usage report data for certain customers. This has caused data to stop flowing for certain visualizations. This has been resolved as of 9:00am EST. This could cause data delays up until 23 March 2023.
Current Status -
Originally Issued: 21 March 2023 6:00 am ET
Resolved: 22 March 2023 9:00 am ET
tyGraph was been unable to retrieve usage data for certain customers. This has caused data to stop flowing for certain visualizations. This issue appeared predominantly in the EU, UK, and Middle East Regions.
- tyGraph Pulse - all visuals
- tyGraph for SharePoint - file storage data
- tyGraph for OneDrive - file storage data
- tyGraph for Teams - Organization Adoption Page
- tyGraph for Yammer - The Network Page tyGraph for Yammer - Product Guide : Support
- tyGraph Pages
- tyGraph for Atlas
- tyGraph Calling
After an 19 hour outage AvePoint team was able to re-connect to usage endpoints.